Our Cushman & Wakefield Alliance
Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Introduction
In 2006, The Boerke Company joined the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance. This Alliance allows us to maintain our locally owned and operated status, while giving us the global reach and expertise provided by one of the world’s premier commercial real estate organizations. Cushman & Wakefield advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment, and has established a preeminent position in the world’s major markets, as evidenced by its frequent involvement in many of the most significant property leases, sales and assignments. Founded in 1917, it has 250 offices in 57 countries, employing more than 16,000 professionals. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. The firm has more than $3.7 billion in assets under management globally.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community.
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs.
- Leverages C&W platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems.
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach.
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provider service structure.
- Confidence – that we’ll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services.
- Consistency – in our business approach of putting client’s needs first and delivering what we promise.
- Culture – mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration & trust
Still have questions about the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance? Then continue on below:
What are C&W Alliance Members?
- The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members were established beginning in January 2002 to expand the company’s client services to major markets throughout the United States where the firm does not maintain an actual C&W office.
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Member firms “consist of best-of-class independent companies.”
- The Boerke Company was the 20th member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance.
- Alliance Members remain independently owned and operated. They retain their existing name, adding “Member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance” to all marketing and collateral materials.
How does this Alliance really help The Boerke Company and Our Clients?As a select member of the Alliance, we are able to gain instant access to a diverse network of CRE professionals across the region, country, and globe. We are able to provide market intelligence for consideration to assist with a well-informed decision specific to almost any designated market. As an Alliance firm, we not only have access to other independently owned firms across the Alliance, but also main C&W branches in all major US cities like Chicago, Boston, Miami, Dallas, San Diego, Denver and almost anywhere in between. You want to go global, we have you covered there too, in places like Brazil, Mexico, across Europe, into Asia and basically anywhere you can think of. Call us today at 414-347-1000 and start heading down the right path to achieving your commercial real estate goals, wherever you want to go.
Why can’t you service me without the Alliance?A valid question, and if you are reading this, then you probably actually want to know the answer. When The Boerke Co was started in 1921, the humble beginnings were born of dedication, client satisfaction and market knowledge. None of this has changed, instead it has been expanded and enhanced with the invitation to join the Alliance in 2006. The global reach of our member providers is nothing less than world class. Slowly but surely, the Commercial Real Estate industry started to become less about borders, and more about reach. By 2006, we had clients either entering our market from other states or countries, or clients looking to expand across the US and globally. So much so, that we needed to do something…and we did “something” in a big way. Joining the C&W Alliance has been an incredible move, and it allows us to still service our clients in our area AND to continue doing what is right for our clients at all times. Cushman & Wakefield is still a privately owned company, keeping their focus on their client’s needs. Becoming a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance allows us to expand upon what we have always done and continue to do best.