Andrew Jensen, SIOR
Andrew Jensen has been a commercial real estate expert for over 25 years. His primary focus is in the office segments for downtown Milwaukee and Brookfield markets. As a NAR® 2011 Commercial Realtor of the Year , we are positive he will surpass your expectations.
Andrew Jensen joined the firm in 1986, and has been a principal and stockholder since 1994. Recognizing that real estate is no longer a local business, he was instrumental in securing the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance program. With the affiliation, he expanded the firm’s business and notoriety.
Early in his career, Jensen specialized in representing landlords and developers. Through these clients, he gained experience with the procedures of constructing new buildings, tenant improvements, and rehabilitation of existing buildings. This specialization gave him the experience required to fully understand the requirements of leasing and selling office product. In 2014, Andrew Jensen was awarded the CARW (Commercial Association of Realtors WI) Office Deal of the Year Award for his work representing Reader’s Digest in the sale of their building to Goodwill of SE Wisconsin in Greendale.
RESPONSIBILITY ON THE TEAM
Jensen specializes in tenant representation in the leasing and sale of office properties. His experience, having worked with both the landlord and tenant side of the business, gives added value to his clients along with his vast market knowledge.
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITIONS /AFFILIATIONS
- Past Chairman of Commercial Association of REALTORS-Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- 2010 Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin Realtor of the Year
- 2011 National Association of Realtors – Realtor of the Year
- 2014 Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin Office Deal of the Year
- Currently on the Executive Committee for the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance
- B.S. in Construction Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1986
- Participated in the nationally renowned Graaskamp Real Estate Program