Andy Fishler, CCIM
Andy Fishler is a focused Retail Team member here at The Boerke Company. Andy knows the retail landscape extremely well in the Milwaukee area and across the region. He is the “grocery” expert, representing clients like Piggly Wiggly and Pick N’ Save, as well as retail center owners that feature grocery anchored tenants. But don’t be fooled. Andy is more than a grocery guy, as he also represents a myriad of other retail tenants and owners. Contact him today.
Since joining the team in 2001, Fishler has worked closely with the Retail group of The Boerke Company, Inc. to complete a variety of both sale and leasing transactions. Having degrees in Real Estate, Finance, and Marketing has given Fishler a very broad knowledge and in-depth understanding of all the issues involved in completing a real estate transaction. In 2006, Fishler obtained his CCIM recognition further expanding his knowledge of Investment Real Estate and in 2009 received his Masters in Commercial Property designation.
RESPONSIBILITY ON THE TEAM
Fishler joined the team in May 2001, and specializes in the leasing and sale of free-standing and multi-tenant Retail buildings, as well as investment sale properties. Fishler provides our clients with quality service throughout the real estate acquisition process – from marketing properties, to the sale or lease of the site, in a timely manner.
- B.B.A. in Finance, Marketing, & Real Estate from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, 2001
- CCIM Designation – April 2006
- MICP Designation – 2009
- Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin (CARW)
- The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- President of CCIM-Wisconsin Chapter (2010)
- Panther City Real Estate Club Member
- Masters in Commercial Properties (MICP)
- Piggly Wiggly
- Family Dollar
- Goodwill Industries
- 9 Round
- El Rey Foods
- Pawn America
- Ener-Con Companies
- Dunham’s Athletics Corp.
- Sentry Foods
- Snap Fitness
- Festival Foods
- Irgens Development Partners
- Told Development