J. Cody Ziegler
Cody, a native of Milwaukee, joined the Boerke Company in 2017 as a Real Estate Advisor with the Industrial Services Team. He began in real estate in 2013 as a property manager for luxury homes in the Lake Country area, which sparked a passion for real estate and development. Prior to joining Boerke, Cody specialized in developing hiring campaigns for local and national employers growing in the Milwaukee region.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
Licensed in Wisconsin:
- Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Acquisition / Disposition of properties for sale or lease
- Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
- Multi-market tenant representation
- Build-to-suit representation
- Sale / leaseback
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Investment sales
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
Cody graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with an emphasis on American Institutions. He also earned a Certificate of Entrepreneurship from the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business. While at the University of Iowa, Cody competed on the rugby team and sailing team, and continues to sail competitively today.