RESPONSIBILITY ON THE TEAM
David Boerke has extensive experience in major Sale, Lease and Build-to-Suit transactions completed over the past 25 years. He is known particularly for his background in corporate re-locations and marketing investment properties.
Mr. Boerke has spent his entire career as an active member of Milwaukee Real Estate Community. Starting in 1975, he joined his family industrial real estate firm E. M. Boerke, Inc., becoming president in 1978. In 1982, he reorganized the firm now known as The Boerke Company, Inc., to focus on full service commercial brokerage including office, retail, investment and industrial properties. In 1992, Mr. Boerke sold a substantial interest in the firm to several key associates and also established Boerke Advocates, Inc. as a separate operating division, which focuses primarily on corporate services, such as Site Assembly and Tenant/Buyer representation. In early 1997 The Boerke Company, Inc. became affiliated with Grubb & Ellis – giving it a national presence. By 2006, the company had grown to over 20 advisors, and it aligned itself with Cushman & Wakefield to give the firm a global presence and collaborative capabilities unique to the Milwaukee market.
B.B.A. in Real Estate and Finance, a nationally renowned program chaired by the late Dr. James Graaskamp, from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Executive Committee and Board Member Bank Mutual Corporation
- Children’s Hospital and Health System Finance Committee
- Former Chairman and Board Member of the Child Abuse Prevention Fund
- Chairman and Board Member of the Children’s Health Education Center.
- Former Chairman and Board Member Lutheran Social Services Foundation
- Serves on the Board of Directors for a number of Milwaukee-based manufacturing companies