ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
David Ferron specializes in developing and executing real estate strategies for occupiers and landlords of industrial real estate. With an extensive background in commercial real estate development, property management, and commercial construction services, Ferron adds value to both landlords, owners, and investors in the industrial segment.
Ferron joined The Boerke Company in early 2015, after 10 years working for Paul Davis Restoration as their Real Estate & Development Manager. While there, Dave managed the renovation of dozens of buildings, including a two city block redevelopment of former industrial buildings, converting them to institutional (MATC) and service (BLAST) uses. He also managed the redevelopment and ground up construction of a 40,000 SF flex building which achieved full occupancy prior to completion. As Chairman of BID # 35, Dave was a key participant in planning and completing the $22 million cleanup of the KK River which provided the impetus for additional development investments of over $10 million and creating hundreds of new jobs.
He started his career in the commercial industry in 1982, with the Tews Company, which was sold to the Lafarge Corporation in 1996. At the Lafarge Corporation, Ferron was the VPGM of the $10 billion building materials company, where he also designed and coordinated construction of production facilities, warehouse and distribution centers, and managed a division of over 300 employees and 20 reporting managers.
AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITION’S
- Chairman, Business Improvement District No. 35 (2005-2014)
- President, Kinnickinnic River Revitalization Association, Inc. (2005-2014)
- Public Speaker at Multiple Government and Private Events (2007-2014)
- Publication: “Benchmarks to Productivity” (Published in 1997)
- University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, B.S. Business Administration / Finance (1981)
- Duke University, Fuqua Executive Education – Continuing Education (1997)
- University of Michigan, Labor Negations & Contract Administration (1999)