Kevin Riordan is a Principal and the Retail Team leader at The Boerke Company. He has earned these designations after years of continued success in Milwaukee’s Commercial Real Estate landscape. Kevin not only services Retail clients, but is an integral part of our Industrial Team as well.
Riordan started with Brian R. Riordan, Inc. in 1987, which merged with The Boerke Company, Inc. He has consistently been one of the top retail leasing and selling brokers in the firm as well as in the Milwaukee market. He was asked to become a Principal due to his consistent production and team-player approach.
Riordan has completed numerous real estate investment transactions and has intimate knowledge of the proper steps and procedures needed to bring about a successful transaction. His years of experience in the commercial real estate market has brought a wealth of experience in site selection and selling commercial properties.
RESPONSIBILITY ON THE TEAM
Riordan specializes in the leasing and selling of commercial land, site selection, and investment properties and is responsible for the retail division of The Boerke Company, Inc. Riordan represents many long term clients needing expertise advice in all aspects of commercial real estate. Buyer and Tenant representation of long term clients.
- Circle of Excellence Award, 2003
- BS Degree in Agricultural Sciences from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1980
- Procured commercial real estate license, 1987
- Board Member of Milwaukee County Farm & Fish Task Force for Hunger Task Force
- Board Member of Riverworks Business Improvement District of Milwaukee
- Partners World Wide
- Goodwill of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Sven’s Cafe
- Weather Tight Corporation
- TCF Bank
- C.V. Zillig Company (Landlord)
- Dunham’s Athleisure Corporation
- Robert Schlytter (Landlord)
- Milton Kuyers (Manufacturer/Retailer)