Tom Kohl was a Milwaukee area star for years as a radio DJ and the host of the TV game show the Bowling Game that aired for over 20 years across Southeastern Wisconsin. Tom still shines bright, but has taken his talents to our Retail Team. Kohl services clients across the entire retail gamut, with well-known clients including H&R Block and Weight Watchers, while especially focusing on the restaurant, bar, and pub markets. Contact him today.
RESPONSIBILITY ON THE TEAM
Kohl specializes in retail leasing and sales while representing tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and investors. He is responsible for the marketing of numerous listings of the company.
Kohl started with The Harrigan Company, Inc., commercial/industrial real estate brokers, in May of 1993 that later merged with The Boerke Company, Inc. in 1998. He has excelled in all facets of the commercial/industrial real estate market. From the sales and leasing of retail and office properties, to the disposition of industrial sites and vacant land, he accepts each challenge with a fresh attitude and commitment to the project at hand.
- Member of The Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors
- Former member of the Board of Directors, local chapter of the City of Hope
- The American Federation of Radio & Television Artists
- Former Secretary & Board member of The Wisconsin Real Estate Exchangers
- Member of Freemasons Lodge #363, Milwaukee, WI
- Current Treasurer and Member of the Board of Governors for the Milwaukee Children’s Learning Center
- Former Board member of The Variety Club of Wisconsin
- Former President of Muskego Lakes Country Club
- Edward Jones
- Cousin’s Subs
- H&R Block
- The Medical College of Wisconsin
- National Vision
- Weight Watchers
- Lady Janes Haircuts for Men