Our goal is to orchestrate a seamless transition period. Below is a sample list of information we will request when you decide to use The Boerke Management Company for either Property Management or Receivership Services.
Information to be gathered for both management and receivership engagements include but are not limited to:
- A history of building operations will allow us to project future operating results more accurately. We will work with the former managers to obtain as much information as we can. We understand that in many cases all of this information will not be available to us and further investigation on our part will be required.
- Tenant leases, files, correspondence, and tenant contact information.
- Building plans, site plans as built, and surveys.
- Service contracts to include inspection and maintenance schedules.
- Utility account billings and account numbers for the past 3 years.
- Specifications on all mechanicals, including manuals.
- Any information relating to private utility sub-metering which may be occurring.
- Monthly operating statements for the past 3 years and copies of all available bills related to building operations
- Past 3 years of CAM/Tax/Insurance tenant reconciliations
- Security Deposit.
- A current accounts receivable listing.
- A current accounts payable listing, including vendor contact information
- Insurance policy information, copies of policies and tenant certificates
- Environmental Phase 1.
- Most Recent Appraisal.
- Payroll information, if applicable.
This list is not all inclusive. If you have any questions feel free to contact a member of our Property Management team.