Cody focuses on the brokerage of industrial real estate assets within all disciplines of the supply chain. He is dedicated to the advancement of the supply chain and is actively involved with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. Prior to real estate, he specialized in building hiring campaigns for growing businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin, which gave him in-depth knowledge of workforce development and successful hiring practices. Cody’s experience in the recruiting industry combined with experience in supply chain management puts him on the cutting edge of developing comprehensive real estate strategies for both industrial occupants and industrial property owners.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin:
– Industrial Brokerage, Sales and Leasing
– Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
– Multi-market tenant representation
– Build-to-suit representation
– Sale / leaseback
– Lease renewal negotiations
– Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
– Commercial Brokers Group
– Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW)
– Board Director, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
– Land Acquisition Committee, Waukesha County Land Conservancy (WCLC)
Cody graduated from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with an emphasis on American Institutions. He also earned a Certificate of Entrepreneurship from the University of Iowa’s Tippie College of Business. While at the University of Iowa, Cody competed on the rugby team and sailing team, and continues to sail competitively today.