BACKGROUND & OVERVIEW
David is a key member of the firm’s Investment Sales/Capital Markets Team specializing in the sale of income producing properties. David focuses his efforts working with both local and national investors advising them on strategies to maximize the value of their real estate. His areas of expertise include Buyer and Seller representation, investment analysis, site selection and property assemblage. David has experience helping his clients with the marketing and disposition of value add, core, portfolio, REO and distressed properties. Although he has only been working within the industry for less than five years, he has sold in excesses of $200 million in investment real estate, boasting transactions in all of the major asset classes – Office, Industrial, Retail and Multi-family.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke, David worked at a local Real Estate Firm, in their Commercial Investment division. In addition to his professional involvements, David is also a Youth Hockey Coach at the Milwaukee Winter Club working with local 7th and 8th grade boys and girls to get ready for High School Hockey.
– CDM Manufacturing and Tool Sale Leaseback
– Structurewerks Sale Leaseback
– Fed Ex Freight -San Antonio, TX
– SARA Net Lease Industrial Portfolio
– US Bank Sale Lease Back -EauClaire, WI
– Marquette University Student Housing Portfolio
– Kenosha Multi Tenant Medical Office Building
– Codeworks Net Lease Office Building, Brookfield WI
– International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
– Commercial Association Of Realtors (CARW)
– Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Wisconsin
– CCIM Institute Candidate
– Bachelor’s in Marketing and Real Estate – UW-Milwaukee Lubar School of Business