Nick is a Real Estate Advisor with the Hoffman & Vande Zande Industrial Services Team. He joined The Boerke Company in 2015 as a Senior Research Analyst assisting all brokerage teams with in-house research, market analysis, and site selection. Prior to joining Boerke, Nick was involved in commercial real estate valuation work where he analyzed over 600 commercial properties across the State of Wisconsin annually.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin:
– Brokerage, Industrial Sales and Leasing
– Acquisition / Disposition of properties for sale or lease
– Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
– Multi-market tenant representation
– Build-to-suit representation
– Sale / leaseback
– Lease renewal negotiations
– Investment sales
– Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
– Xceligent Advisory Industrial Board
Nick earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Political Science, and Philosophy from the University of Pennsylvania, where he also was a four year letter winner as a part of the men’s soccer team. Nick is a Milwaukee native, and actively involved in coaching youth soccer teams in the area.