Nick joined the Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke Industrial Services Team as a real estate advisor & transaction manager in 2016 after excelling in his role within the Research Team. Nick’s analytical skillset and exceptional attention to detail have been a tremendous asset for the Industrial Team. Nick previously held a position at the State of Wisconsin in which he was a Manufacturing Property Assessor. Nick was also a 4-year letter winner on the Men’s Soccer Team at the University of Pennsylvania.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin:
– Brokerage, Industrial Sales and Leasing
– Acquisition / Disposition of properties for sale or lease
– Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
– Multi-market tenant representation
– Build-to-suit representation
– Sale / leaseback
– Lease renewal negotiations
– Investment sales
– Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
– Xceligent Advisory Industrial Board
Nick earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Political Science, and Philosophy from the University of Pennsylvania, where he also was a four year letter winner as a part of the men’s soccer team. Nick is a Milwaukee native, and actively involved in coaching youth soccer teams in the area.