Nick is a Real Estate Advisor with the Hoffman & Vande Zande Industrial Services Team. He joined Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke in 2015 as a Senior Research Analyst assisting all brokerage teams with in-house research, market analysis, and site selection. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke, Nick was involved in commercial real estate valuation work where he analyzed over 600 commercial properties across the State of Wisconsin annually.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin:
– Brokerage, Industrial Sales and Leasing
– Acquisition / Disposition of properties for sale or lease
– Land acquisition and disposition and land entitlements
– Multi-market tenant representation
– Build-to-suit representation
– Sale / leaseback
– Lease renewal negotiations
– Investment sales
– Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
– Xceligent Advisory Industrial Board
Nick earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Political Science, and Philosophy from the University of Pennsylvania, where he also was a four year letter winner as a part of the men’s soccer team. Nick is a Milwaukee native, and actively involved in coaching youth soccer teams in the area.