Robert Fulford brings more than 25 years of experience to Cushman & Wakefield | Boerke. His specialties include commercial brokerage, corporate in-house real estate, commercial development site selection, sales and leasing and underwriting on the development side. Robert began his career in Dallas, Texas focused on industrial tenant and landlord representation as well as several high profile site selection assignments. He has partnered with many national companies such as Sysco Foods, Lincoln Electric Company, Crow Family Holdings, Opus, the RREEF Funds, Penske Trucking & Logistics, Ryder Logistics and The Jackson Shaw Company.
Robert spent two years with Elemetal Incorporated, as their in-house real estate specialist helping them more than double their facilities footprint throughout North America.
Most recently, Robert was Vice President of Business Development at Stream Data Centers, a division of Stream Realty, and was responsible for the project leasing of Stream’s spec development projects in the midwest. During this time, he completed a large build-to-suit data center for US Bank in the Minneapolis market. Robert also worked with the founding partners on site selection and underwriting for speculative projects within the firm’s growing portfolio.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
Licensed in Wisconsin
- Land Acquisition and Disposition
- Representing National and Local Tenants/Occupiers of office and industrial space
- Landlord Representation
- Consulting Landlords on Lease Transactions and Marketing Plans
- Development design and underwriting
- Data center acquisition and disposition
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Wisconsin
- Madison Commercial Association of Realtors
- SIOR Candidate Program
- Lake Arbor Vitae Board of Directors
B.A. in Marketing & Real Estate from Morehead State University