• Modern industrial park with protective covenants.
• Located within close proximity to I-41 (1.8 miles) and I-43 (6.9 miles).
• The park is on bus route 223.
• Fully improved & shovel ready sites.
• Max building footprint can cover 50% of the total lot.
• Open to users, developers, and general contractors.
• Access to a large, diverse labor pool.
• Businesses in the park include: Kohl’s Photo Studio, Diamond Precision, Pro Engineering, FPM, Friedman Candy, Design Specialties, Midwestern Anodizing, and Weller Truck Parts.