Terry McMahon, SIOR
Terry McMahon has represented clients in virtually all Commercial Real Estate segments, including industrial, retail, and office. His years in the marketplace, combined with transnational diversity experience will put you and your commercial real estate goals on the right path.
Terry McMahon, SIOR has been in the commercial real estate industry for over 30 years. McMahon first worked for The Harrigan Co., Inc. which later merged with The Boerke Company in 1997 where he has been a partner ever since. In the past, McMahon has been the President of the Wisconsin Chapter of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and was the Director of the Southeastern Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW). Currently, McMahon is the Wisconsin SIOR Scholarship Chairman, Vice Chairman for the Discovery World at Pier Wisconsin, and the Nicolet High School Skiing Coach.
Though McMahon’s focus is typically on the industrial market, he does currently represent clients and properties across all commercial real estate segments. Some well-known transactions he has been involved in include the sale of the Pabst Brewery properties, the relocation of Joy Global to downtown Milwaukee, the sale of St. Anthony’s Hospital properties, and the past sale of the Northridge Mall facility.
B.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
- Brokerage, Industrial Sales, and Leasing
- Acquisition / Disposition of Properties for Sale or Lease
- Land Acquisition, Disposition, and Land Entitlements
- Build-to-Suit Representation
- Sale / Leaseback
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Investment Sales
- Vice President of BluGold Real Estate Foundation – University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- President of the Wisconsin Chapter of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Past Director of Southeastern Wisconsin Commercial Association of Realtors
- Lecturer of Facilities Strategies Group, a series of symposiums for real estate users and developers
- Lifetime Achievement Award, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- Commencement Speaker 2008, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow
- American Pasteurization Company
- C.G. Schmidt
- Cook Composites and Polymers, Inc.
- Coss Development Corporation
- Great Lakes Packaging Corporation
- Joy Global, Inc.
- Michael, Best & Friedrich, LLP
- Nelson Container Corporation
- PJL Group
- Runzhiemer International
- Sargento Cheese Co.
- Stark Investments
- Taylor Electric
- Gehl’s Guernsey Farms, Inc.
Terry went the extra mile. He remained patient when issues delayed sales and promptly brought in new offers when a sale fell apart. Great results, high integrity.— Gregory J. Schmidt, Real Estate Investment Lawyer